Pages

Friday, October 29, 2021

Passion Project

  For the Passion Project this year I was confused about what to pick for my subject. I finally put my head into one thing: beauty and hairdressing. I went into this topic for about two weeks and I  quit because the people in my group didn't really focus on what we were doing. That's why I decided to go to art.


In art it was really hard looking at all these people with amazing drawings and art works.Not going to lie I was a little bit jealous because of the work that it was Gourses. I wasn't really thinking of what I was going to draw or designs. I keep mixing colours and would paint them over and over again.


I finally made up my mind on what I was going to design for the Passion Project this year.I asked Miss to buy me a white wallpaper so I could use it to paint my artwork. I started by mixing my favourite colour , pink. I mixed pink together until I got a light pink. I used white paint and red paint to form my colors that I want.


I started of my putting white paint the the top of the page, adding a small amount of red color each time.Doing this was fun as I get to work together with one of my favour people.At the start I thought that this artwork was not going to be easy and I also thought It was going to be frustrating.But at the end of the I managed to get my work done which is really a surprising.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Asena,
    I really enjoyed reading about your passion project.
    I noticed there were some spelling errors, and some sentences that does not make sense, but Im sure you could fix that up:)). I really like how you had so many details on your thinking and about what you painted.
    I liked how you added a photo, makes everything easier to read and have a clear picture of your writing.
    Rarotonga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Asena!
    I love the way you explained your passion project in this post, it is very in depth and gives me a better understanding. There were a couple spelling and grammar mistakes that made it a little hard to read but overall, you did a very well job of explaining this :)

    ReplyDelete